American Cruise Line Committed to Safe and Healthy Travel
What testing information do I need for my upcoming cruise?
- No testing is required but may be administered onboard if symptoms are present.
Can I sail without a COVID-19 vaccine?
- Guests are not required have a COVID-19 vaccination to sail.
- Any unvaccinated guest is advised that vaccines may become required with minimal notice prior to their cruise.
What testing information do I need to know for my upcoming cruise?
- No testing is required but may be administered onboard if symptoms present.
Health and Safety FAQs for All Guests
Do I need to wear a mask?
Masks are optional aboard American Cruise Lines vessels and will be available onboard if requested.
Can I get off the ship at port?
American Cruise Lines has always taken great care to provide a carefully planned, personalized experience ashore. With small ship capacities, and even small excursion groups, shore excursions will be able to continue in an enjoyable manner.
Things to know:
- Every shore excursion venue has been screened for social distancing capability and sanitation practices. In most cases, only minor edits to planned excursions were needed ensure that social distancing could be maintained.
- While always small, shore excursions will be conducted in even smaller groups to enable social distancing. The exact group size is determined by the ability of each venue to ensure distancing practices and safe exploration.
- Each group will have private transportation directly to and from each venue. Coaches will operate at reduced capacity and will be sanitized before every boarding
These restrictions are under the control of local government and are subject to change without advance notice, so we encourage guests to come prepared for potential mask requirements ashore.