Risk-Free Guarantee: How it Worked
- To be covered by this guarantee, you must have made a reservation between November 1, 2021 and June 30, 2022. After June 30, 2022, offer is no longer applicable to new bookings.
- This guarantee was combinable with all other Viking offers available.
- If you are covered by the Risk-Free Guarantee you may change your cruise reservation with notification to Viking. Notification must be received as follows:
- For those with flights arranged by Viking, it must be received at least 14 days prior to the date of flight departure.
- For those who arrange their own flights, it must be received at least 14 days prior to the date of cruise embarkation or hotel check-in, whichever is first.
- Should you wish to change your reservation, you can choose which policy works best for you: Viking’s Risk-Free Guarantee or standard cancellation policy.
- Reservation changes under the Risk-Free Guarantee will be reimbursed in the form of a Risk-Free Guarantee Future Cruise Voucher in the amount of 100% of all monies paid to Viking.
- Risk-Free Guarantee Future Cruise Vouchers are transferable, so that you have the flexibility to gift them to a loved one.
- You will have 24 months to select the new date and use your Risk-Free Guarantee Future Cruise Voucher to make a new reservation on any river, ocean or expedition cruise.