Ready to return to the sea? It’s almost time to experience new magic, make new memories and explore the world together once again. Enjoy peace of mind when booking your Disney cruise with these temporary modifications that let you adjust your sail date or receive a full refund should the need arise.
- Final Payment: For sailings through September 30, 2022, final payment is temporarily extended until 60 days prior to sailing. (Magic & Wonder select sailings extended for 30 days prior to sailing)
- Cancellation Fee Schedule: For sailings through September 30, 2022, the cancellation fee schedule has been temporarily relaxed.
- Cruise Date Flexibility: For any sailings booked by May 31, 2022 scheduled to sail on or before May 31, 2022, you can change your sail date up to 15 days prior to departure.
- Flexible Refund Policy: Within 14 days of the sailing, booked Guests with COVID-19-related health concerns (symptoms or exposure) can receive a full refund without Disney-imposed cancellation fees or apply their cruise fare toward a future sail date.
Impacted 2022 sailings where the final payment deadline is reduced to 30 days from sailing include:
- 5/8 – 13 - Night Eastbound Transatlantic from Miami to Barcelona
- 5/21 – 7 - Night Mediterranean roundtrip from Barcelona
- 5/28 – 7 - Night Mediterranean roundtrip from Barcelona
- 4/21 – 5-Night Pacific Coast from San Diego ending in Vancouver
- 4/26 – 10-Night Hawaii from Vancouver ending in Honolulu
- 5/6 – 10-Night Hawaii from Honolulu ending in Vancouver
- 5/16 – 7-Night Alaska roundtrip from Vancouver
- 5/23 – 7-Night Alaska roundtrip from Vancouver
- 5/30 – 7-Night Alaska roundtrip from Vancouver