When you travel with Celebrity, they have you covered.
Book any Celebrity Cruise that’s sailing between April 16, 2022 and November 30, 2022, and you’ll have the following reassurance at no extra charge:
- 100% cruise fare refund of your cruise fare for you, and your Traveling Party, if any of you tests positive for COVID-19 within 10 days prior to the cruise or at the boarding terminal. (To qualify for a refund, if your COVID-19 test was administered by a provider other than one retained by Celebrity, you must present your verified positive test result in a form acceptable to Celebrity).
- Pro-rated cruise fare refund for anyone who has their cruise cut short due to testing positive for COVID-19 or being suspected of having COVID-19 during the cruise.
If the Celebrity cruise you book will sail from the U.S. between now and May 17, 2022 and you test positive for COVID-19 during the cruise, Celebrity will:
- Cover the cost of COVID-19 related medical treatment onboard.
- You and the Traveling Party may stay onboard the ship for free to complete any required quarantine or Celebrity will coordinate and cover the cost of any required land based quarantine.
- Coordinate and cover the cost of homebound travel for you and your Traveling party.
If the Celebrity cruise you book will sail from the European Union or the United Kingdom between May 1, 2022, and November 30, 2022, you’ll also have the following reassurance at no extra charge:
- If you test positive for COVID-19 during the cruise, Celebrity will: cover the cost of COVID-19 related medical treatment onboard; you and your Traveling Party may stay onboard the ship for free to complete any required quarantine; and Celebrity will help coordinate homebound travel arrangements for you and your Traveling Party, but without covering the cost.
“Traveling Party” means your family members living with you in the same household and traveling companions assigned to your stateroom on the cruise.
*Policy subject to change at any time