A daily newsletter is delivered to each guest room featuring a schedule of activities and events, important announcements, port of call information, weather, and arrival/departure times. Additional information may also be located on your TV and on ship bulletin boards.
Articles in this section
- How do I make my cruise an all inclusive vacation?
- Are there medical services on board a cruise ship?
- What activities are available on a cruise for toddlers, children, and teens?
- Are there laundry services on board a cruise?
- Are there ATMs on board a cruise?
- Will I get seasick on a cruise?
- Are over-the-counter medicines available for purchase on board a cruise?
- Will my bags be searched when boarding my cruise?
- Can I bring visitors on board my cruise when at port?
- What is the drinking age on board a cruise ship?