Many cruise lines and cell phone carriers offer internet/cell packages on board and in port. These services are often slower and more expensive than regular cell phone plans. It is strongly recommended to turn off cellular data and roaming while cruising, and instead use local Wi-Fi in your port of call.
Articles in this section
- Do I need a passport?
- Will I have cell phone and internet service while at sea?
- Are there medical services on board?
- Are there laundry services on board?
- Are there ATMs on board?
- Are over the counter medicines available for purchase on board?
- What are the dining options available?
- Is room service available?
- How much are Service Gratuities (Tips)?
- How do I pay for onboard purchases?