Similar to other high-season travel periods, rates and availability may increase during Spring Break dates, which vary by state. Younger travelers often make for a livelier crowd, so if a more relaxing experience is what you're after, you may opt to avoid the Spring Break season.
Articles in this section
- What is the cheapest month of the year to go on a cruise?
- Are lower decks below water?
- Are special cruise rates available for active military members and veterans?
- When is the best time of year to take a cruise?
- Do cruise prices and rates vary during the year?
- What does the cost of my cruise include?
- Are gratuities (tips) included in my cruise fare?
- Are beverages included in my cruise fare?
- When is hurricane season?
- What options are available for celebrating a special occasion such as a wedding, birthday, or gathering onboard a cruise?