Spring break is the first vacation option you have in the new year. The weather is getting warmer and many families and college students decide they want to take a cruise. Similar to other high-season travel periods, rates and availability may increase during spring break dates, which vary by state. Younger travelers often make for a livelier crowd, so if a more relaxing experience is what you're after, you may opt to avoid the spring break season.
Articles in this section
- What is the cheapest month of the year to go on a cruise?
- Are there military or senior discounts available?
- Are lower decks below water?
- Are special cruise rates available for active military members and veterans?
- When is the best time of year to take a cruise?
- Do cruise prices and rates vary during the year?
- What does the cost of my cruise include?
- Are gratuities (tips) included in my cruise fare?
- Are beverages included in my cruise fare?
- When is hurricane season?