While holiday-period sailings tend to be more expensive, prices are always dependent on supply and demand. If you're looking to travel during a peak period, it's best to book well in advance to avoid disappointment and rate increases.
Articles in this section
- What is the cheapest month of the year to go on a cruise?
- Are lower decks below water?
- Are special cruise rates available for active military members and veterans?
- When is the best time of year to take a cruise?
- Do cruise prices and rates vary during the year?
- What does the cost of my cruise include?
- Are gratuities (tips) included in my cruise fare?
- Are beverages included in my cruise fare?
- When is hurricane season?
- What options are available for celebrating a special occasion such as a wedding, birthday, or gathering onboard a cruise?