Costa Cruises Travel Requirements
What testing information do I need for my upcoming cruise?
- The Mediterranean, the Caribbean and the United Arab Emirates, where fully vaccinated guests will no longer have to undergo the pre-travel test 48h before departure.
Can I sail without a COVID-19 vaccine?
- In the Mediterranean and the Caribbean, unvaccinated guests will also be allowed to board
What testing information do I need to know for my upcoming cruise?
- When traveling to the Mediterranean, the Caribbean and the United Arab Emirates unvaccinated guests will also be allowed to board by bringing with them a negative pre-travel antigen test which needs to be carried out before their arrival at the terminal.
Health and Safety FAQs for All Guests
Do I need to wear a mask?
The use of mask is not mandatory anymore, but only recommended. It will be still mandatory during transfers and indoor inside the Medical Center.
Can I get off the ship at port?
- Discover a new place everyday: you can go ashore independently
- Guests will need to verify the entry requirements for each country that will be visited during the cruise for Vaccination or recovery validity as well as if any antigen test is required.
These restrictions are under the control of local government and are subject to change without advance notice, so we encourage guests to come prepared for potential mask requirements ashore.