Disney Cruise Line is back in the ocean and currently sailing with its newest ship, Disney Wish, set to make her maiden voyage in July 2022.
- Disney Dream - Currently Sailing
- Disney Fantasy- Currently Sailing
- Disney Magic - Currently Sailing
- Disney Wonder - Currently Sailing
- Disney Wish - maiden voyage sailing July 2022
If you were affected by a previous cancellation, guests who have paid their reservation in full have the choice of a 125% future cruise credit to be used for a future sailing on or before September 30, 2022, or a full refund.
- The credit has automatically been added to the account and can be applied as a payment option when booking a new reservation online.
- The FCC is applied per person and is non-transferable, non-refundable and has no cash value. Standard prevailing rates apply and guests are responsible for any balance due after the FCC has been applied.
- If the guest is not able to use the FCC, they will be eligible for a refund up to the amount of original voyage fare plus the cost of the Vacation Protection Plan, if applicable. Standard cancellation policies and terms and conditions apply to future sailings.
- Guests who previously received a FCC are not eligible for an additional FCC.
- Guests who have not paid their reservations in full will automatically receive a refund of what they have paid so far.
- Guests on the initial Disney Wish maiden voyage have been automatically shifted to a new sail date of July 14 at a 50% discount. If you are unable to move to the new sail date, you will have the option of either a 50% discount on a future cruise departing by December 31, 2023, with any originally paid funds converted to a Future Cruise Credit, or a full refund.
Check here for the most up to date information on Cruise Line Health & Safety Requirements, including vaccination requirements, mask mandates, shore excursions, and insurance requirements.